While your Lennox® heater cannot chat with you, it does have a procedure to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has twin LED lights that can show a fault code. Based on the problem, your furnace could show solid or flashing lights.
While there are a few basic heating fixes you can finish on your own, the majority of fixes are best handled by experts. When your heating system will not kick on or deliver warmth, contact SchagrinGAS Company at 302-231-1380 for skilled furnace repair in Middletown.
Our specialists will swiftly detect and handle the problem, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can fix whichever types or configuration—and get the warmth returned to your residence without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works these lights to tell you it’s working properly.
Correct operation involves:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system running correctly.
- Concurrent fast flash—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you see a single light blinking slowly and the other flashing quickly, your heating system may be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heating system is operating properly. It means the flame sensing rod might be dirty or in the bad spot on the burner. Reach out to us at 302-231-1380 for help.
Here are a few other of the most typical faults for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heating System Won’t Kick On
Here are a few of the light arrangements you may see when your heat refuses to or keep running. Most of these issues must be taken care of by an expert, such as one from SchagrinGAS Company.
- The pair of LED lights are off. This signifies your HVAC system might not have electricity. Find the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse isn’t flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it instantly flips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 302-231-1380.
- One light is continuous and the other is flickering slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The switch is an essential safety tool that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to take care of this issue without professional help.
- A single light is blinking quickly and the other is blinking slowly. This often means power polarity has been reversed. Your heater may have a wiring error that requires professional aid from SchagrinGAS Company.
- The pair of lights are flickering slowly. This means your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This part sends warm air from the heater into your home. We can assist in figuring out what’s wrong with this part.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This indicates your heating system might have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our technicians at 302-231-1380 for assistance.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there may be a fault with your heater’s control panel or wiring. SchagrinGAS Company can find the error and take care of it.
- The duo of lights are using alternating slow blinks. This signifies your HVAC system likely has a flame error. There could be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 302-231-1380 for support.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other remains steady. This often means your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your heating system from getting too hot. Get in touch with the pros at SchagrinGAS Company for support.
Heater Blower Operates But No Heat
Here’s what could be wrong when you hear your heater’s blower fan working, but you aren’t receiving any heated air.
- The pair of lights are giving every other rapid flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor could not be working. This component kindles energy in your heating system to make warm air and should be repaired by an expert from SchagrinGAS Company.
Trust Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to get your HVAC equipment in working order fast, trust the professionals at SchagrinGAS Company. Our technicians will fix the issue right away and have your house feeling relaxing again in no time. Reach out to us at 302-231-1380 or contact us online to request an appointment today.